Engineer, Technical Service (System)
Job no: 493941
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Manage aircaft systems related programme to meet the Company’s business objectives and regulatory requirements
- Assist aircraft systems configuration selections on aircraft introduction projects
- Assess ADs, OEM’s SB and other ICA instructions and compile compliance documents to maintain fleet safety and reliability, and evaluate new avionics and work packages for retrofit programs.
- Control and managing aircraft systems equipment software/hardware configuration
- Coordinate with suppliers, aircraft manufacturers and internal departments to solve technical problems.
- Provide technical support for aircraft undergoing maintenance onsite or in office.
- Support the Investigation to the reliability issues, SRB risks and IOR/MOR if required.
- Other duties or projects assigned by supervisor/manager
- At least 5 years or above aviation experience, with at least 3 years of large aircraft systems engineering
- Degree in Engineering, Avionics, Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient computer skills with database maintenance, MS applications
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of Aviation Industry.
- Be familiar with maintenance manuals, operational manuals and OEM documents.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend