Assistant Manager, HR Business Partner
Job no: 493945
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Build and maintain a strong and positive relationships with departmental leaders and HR practitioners in order to provide strategic advice regarding organizational and people-related strategies;
- Review the manpower planning with department and section heads and ascertain its justification to align with the business need before execution;
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process and develop the strategies and approaches for attracting and retaining talents;
- Manage and monitor performance evaluation for new joiners and all employees in the annual exercise, and suggest talent development strategies and other initiatives based on the manpower analysis;
- Analyze data including turnover rates, headcount summary, exit interview data, internal & external market data and makes recommendations to tackle business challenges, improve employee performance, retention and experience;
- Review and implement the improvement and standardization of HR policies and procedures; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 8 years of people management experience gained in sizable organization, of which 2 years at supervisory level;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers;
- Strong business acumen, confident, self-motivated and detail-minded;
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem solving skills;
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and employee data;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required; and
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend