Officer, Airport Services (Based in Narita, Japan)
Job no: 493978
Work type: Full time
Categories: Ground Operations
• Oversee the performance of ground handling agents
• Ensure flights are operated according to company safety requirement
• Provide good customer services by airport staff under his/her leadership in various situation
• Assist in compiling reports and reporting information to headquarters about daily operations
• Instruct and monitor ground handling agents service performance
• Monitor the staff performance of his/her subordinates
• Ensure day-to-day operations is smooth and efficient, deliver clear instructions/guidelines to GHA and HX team members.
• Minimum 4 years airport services working experiences. 1 year or above supervisory experience is preferred.
• Able to work independently under high pressure
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English and local language (both written and oral) are required.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Willing to take shift duties
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend