Officer, Airport Services (Based in Taipei, Taiwan)
Job no: 494036
Work type: Full time
Location: Taiwan, China
Categories: Service Delivery
• Oversee the performance of ground handling agents.
• Ensure flights are operated according to company safety requirement.
• Provide good customer services by airport staff under his/her leadership in various situation.
• Assist in compiling reports and reporting information to headquarters about daily operations.
• Instruct and monitor ground handling agents service performance.
• Customer complaint handling.
• Baggage mishandling services and compensation negotiation.
• Flight irregular handling.
• Monitor the staff performance of his/her subordinates.
• Ensure day-to-day operations is smooth and efficient, deliver clear instructions/guidelines to GHA and HX team members.
• Minimum 4 years airport passenger service working experiences. 1 year or above supervisory experience is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of passenger reservation and ticketing.
• Basic knowledge of ramp and cargo operation.
• Able to work independently under high pressure.
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin for listening/speaking/reading/writing. TOEIC score of 600 and above are required (with valid certificate).
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Willing to take shift duties and accept OT if requires by flight operation/irregularity situations. • Candidates who can be stay flexible to report duty during off days is preferred.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend