Engineer, Production Planning and Control (CO)
Job no: 494045
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Ensure the aircraft component maintenance tasks are planned and scheduled in accordance with HKA maintenance requirements.
- Preliminary evaluate maintenance work feasibility before handover the work to MRO implementation.
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure maintenance and operational requirements are efficiently met.
- Collect and analyze the maintenance and operation data for further improvements.
- Provide support in aircraft acceptance, EIS preparation and planning daily operation.
- Manage and optimize components removal plan.
- Monitor the TCI component change status.
- Initialization of component related tasks.
- Monitor and control the warehouse TCI due date.
- Provide component reports for CMR application.
- Other duties or projects assigned by management.
- At least 5 years or above Engineering / Maintenance or relevant experience.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or relevant diploma.
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend