Manager / Assistant Manager, Crew Rostering
Job no: 494052
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- To direct and lead staff members in Rostering team.
- Overseeing the roster construction process.
- To ensure all HKA aircrafts are crewed legally and safely in accordance with applicable legislation, regulation and company guideline by establishing a good practice among the Crew Operations Section. Working closely with General Manager Flying and General Manager training for cockpit crew rostering and training policy related to roster scheduling.
- Working closely with SDD OPS for Cabin crew rostering and training policy related to roster scheduling. Working closely with DGO and his/her designate to ensure effective implementation of GOP departmental strategies and directives.
- Liaising with the FOP Planning Section regarding the implementation of planning objective and operational requirement on crew roster.
- Liaising with internal parties for establishing or improving related procedure for crew operational arrangement, such as crew HOTAC and Positioning.
- To oversee the implementation of crewing systems and automation projects within the Crew Operations.
- To establish an efficient working relationship between crew operations and its internal customers. Supervise and oversee crewing operations, ensure all crew rosters and assignments are legal and comply with CAD371, CAD360 and IOSA standards requirements.
- To oversee and guide a career progression path to ensure sufficient development and training for all staff members in Rostering.
- Conducting performance measurement on crew roster and proactively make recommendation to DGO and GOP Planning for continuous improvement.
- To undertake any projects as directed by DGO or his/her designated.
- To Assist with crisis coordination and participate in the crisis recovery process.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 10 years of work experience in aviation industry, mainly in Crew Control, Rostering and Crew Planning areas with minimum 3 years in supervisory or Assistant Manager level.
- Well versed in HKCAD360, 371, IOSA requirement, Crew Control and flight disruption handling.
- Proficiency in verbal communication in Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- Capable to handle conflict and settle argument in a reasonable manner.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend