Mechanic, Cabin Image Management
Job no: 494067
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Carry out the daily cabin maintenance work (cabin incoming defect rectification, CADD clearance, Cabin Condition Check). Ensure the work has been performed in accordance with approved maintenance data, tooling and equipment that are fit for the intended use
- Carry out the assigned work under engineer and Mechanic Supervisor instruction
- Coordinate with engineer for cabin defect trouble shooting
- Report to shift supervisor when they became aware they have made an error or in other abnormal situation
- Carry out other work assignment from direct management
- Minimum 1 years of aircraft maintenance experience.
- Good hands-on skills.
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Form 5/DSE or above.
- Candidate will more experience will be considered as Senior Mechanic, Cabin Image Management
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend