Officer/Supervisor, e-OPS / EFB Administrator
Job no: 494069
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Flight Operations
You will be trained internally to become a EFB system administrator and technical Manual Editor, who will assist the Assistant Manager, E-Ops/EFB Administrator in the following tasks:
- EFB user account and hardware administration and configuration.
- Ensuring of hardware and software conformity to the applicable standards.
- Preventing potential security issues associated with the applications installed.
- Monitoring of EFB related system-behaviour out of pilot reports and feedbacks.
- Verifying the validity and expiration of EFB application and Database.
- Editing and customising the Aircraft Technical Manuals into the company customised manuals.
- Managing and publishing of Flight Operations Documentation.
- Potential opportunities to be sent to Airbus for technical trainings.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Assistant Manager, E-Ops/EFB Administrator.
- Graduate of Aviation Management, experience with airline operations or equivalent considered a distinct advantage.
- Extensive IT knowledge in Communication Protocols, Database Management, Server Assessment and Maintenance/Development
- IT Skills, Knowledge of Database Management and Security Encryption Protocols (ARINC and AES FIPS Compliant)
XML Editorial Authoring considered a distinct advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend