Engineer, Technical Service (System)
Job no: 494073
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Evaluate ADs, Airworthiness Notice, safety information bulletins, OEM’s SBs, and other ICA data, compile/review/approve compliance instructions for incorporation, including retrofit/modification program.
- Manage the Mechanical and Electrical systems of the aircraft maintenance program to meet the Company’s business objectives and regulatory requirements
- Conduct reliability and safety related engineering investigations, propose engineering solutions, including technical support to IOR, MOR investigations.
- Maintain airframe system related maintenance standards to meet company requirements.
- Liaise with aircraft manufacturers and component vendor for technical support
- Manage fleet electrical load analysis data for aircraft modification and STCs.
- Provide daily technical support to line maintenance operation, and onsite support for aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance at MROs
- Manage aircraft landing gear repair/overhaul program with Procurement and Planning teams
- Perform other duty or projects assigned by management
- At least 5 years or above aviation experience, with at least 3 years of large aircraft mechanical and system engineering, Design Organization background is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient computer skills, MS applications
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of aviation Industry.
- Be familiar with maintenance data, operational manuals.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend