Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Power Plant & LDG Control
Job no: 494076
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities of power plant and LDG, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance; be responsible for power plant & LDG related contract draft, assessment, negotiation and implementation activities.
- Supply and support spare engine/APU/LDG on time to fulfill operation demand.
- Manage and monitor the power plant & LDG repair TAT and cost effective.
- Meet power plant & LDG contract compliance target and appraise the risk of contract performance periodically.
- Manage power plant & LDG accessories supply & support.
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- 6 years of experience in aviation power plant management, with 3 years of experience related to contract negotiation & management.
- Knowledge and experience of engine life cycle control, especially engine shop visit.
- Knowledge and experience of LDG control and LDG shop visit management.
- Good negotiator with experience in engine contract management.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, commercial acumen and understanding of basic accounting principles and stress-resistance.
- Fluency in business English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus.
- Bachelor degree is preferred. (Engineering or Business related).
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend