Officer, Inventory Control (Cabin Management)
Job no: 494077
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Monitor the stock level of the cabin items and carry out inventory provision when necessary.
- Send out RFQ to source the required items.
- Propose supplier’s selection based on the RFQ comparison, as per the company’s policy and HKCAD regulations.
- Produce purchase orders and issue to the selected suppliers.
- Seek local PMA resources for non-critical cabin items.
- Cycle manage all the purchase order.
- Validate and check the invoices of purchase order.
- Allocate all the spares in every outstation when necessary.
- Conduct surplus component evaluation and perform the deployment.
- Support any AOG requirement for the fleet.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in aircraft component or C&E control.
- Good analytical thinking skills, and stress-resistance.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Fair in spoken and written English. Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Holder of engineering or business degree.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend