Supervisor / Officer, Integrated Operations Control Center (IOCC)
Job no: 494081
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Ensure that the operational control of company flight is carried out according to HKCAD and HKA requirements.
- Ensure that accurate meteorological flight planning, navigation, weight & balance information, and runway performance data is made available for pre-flight briefing.
- Ensure that flight crewmembers are provided with all the latest information available that may affect the safety of a flight.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and company requirements ensuring safety and security of the operation.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting safety and security hazards and occurrences as per company’s reporting procedures.
- Make recommendations/ provide assistance to PIC for decision making.
- Collects, provides, filters, evaluates and applies operational documents or data relevant to all element of operational control.
- Initiation of appropriate action with regard to aircraft rotation aspects so as to achieve on-time-performance (OTP) and meet maintenance requirements.
- Initiate appropriate action and notify the essential personnel in the event of flight disruption.
- In the event of an emergency, ensure notify to the appropriate authorities without delay and request for assistant if required.
- Liaise with the Engineering Department and MRO Line Maintenance Control for the aircraft serviceably issues.
- Monitor aircraft performance and runway analysis.
- Analyze the route to be flown, payload capacity and fuel consumption for each new route.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all operations manuals, legislative and aeronautical information in the Integrated Operations Control Center.
- Provide necessary guidance and supervision to the Operations Officers on duty.
- Ensure smooth transfer of duty such that the relieving Operations Control personnel is/are informed of all necessary matters including operational conditions in general during the duty period, NOTAM and weather information, operational instructions & documents, crew duty hours, and matters to be settled by the relieving Operations Controller.
- Conduct the duties assigned by GM IOCC as required.
- Maintain personal competence in the role of an Operations Controller.
- Perform crew roster re-assignment to ensure no infringement on the Flight Time Limitation Scheme.
- HKCEE, DSE or above
- At least 5 years Airline experience with a minimum of 3 years in supervisory level;
- Well versed in Movements Control, Flight dispatch, Crew Control and flight disruption handling.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language; Testing of the English standard will be made via academic qualification.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Officer, IOCC
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend