Manager, Inflight Connectivity and Project Management
Job no: 494168
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Work with Commercial team (Product Development) to develop and lead the short term and long term in- strategy.
- Liaise with hardware/system providers to implement the connectivity strategy.
- Oversee content selection and ensure this meets the expectations of the customer.
- Seek opportunities to monetise and deliver ancillary revenue through the inflight connectivity product.
- Analyse customer satisfaction results/customer feedback and use data to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain In-flight connectivity procedures and related manuals.
- Lead, support and develop in-flight product developments projects.
- Experience in working at both an operational and strategic level (Experience in IFEC a distinct advantage).
- Background in product development and project management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data in decision making and product development.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend