Executive Chef (Chinese & French Cuisine) [Stationed in Belgium]
Job no: 494171
Work type: Contract, Full time
Categories: Human Resources
We are now seeking an Executive Chef for our alliance company. This role will be responsible for the operations of a 5-star hotel restaurant in Belgium. The candidate will be involved in menu design and staff management in order to ensure high quality of food and food hygiene.
- Manage daily operations, ensure the consistently high standard of food quality and achieving expectation of guests.
- Responsible for the research & development of menu for the restaurant regularly with cost control, cost saving initiatives and provision of quality dishes to guests.
- Responsible for the annual budget and administrative work, such as food ordering and staff roster.
- Ensures all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with the Government and hotel standards.
- Supervise the kitchen team to ensure compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required by the hotel management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Hotel / Catering management or related discipline.
- 10 years of relevant experience with at least 6 years of supervisory experience in Chinese or French kitchen.
- Extensive Chinese & French food cooking techniques and knowledge with the ability to recognize current culinary trends.
- Holder of Hygiene Certificate or equivalent Certificate.
- Excellent communication skill, good team player and able to develop sound working relationship with all staff members.
- Pleasant, creative and service-oriented.
- Proficient in English.
- Willing to relocate to Belgium.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend