Engineer, Production Planning & Control (AMS/EO/EOCOM))
Job no: 494224
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Ensure the Engineering Order are planned compliance in accordance with HKA maintenance requirements.
- Preliminary evaluate maintenance work feasibility before handover the work to MRO implementation.
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure maintenance and operational requirements are efficiently met.
- Collect and analyze the maintenance and operation data for further improvements.
- Ability to manage project to achieve goals within timeline and budget.
- Manage and optimize EO/EOCOM implement plan.
- Provide support in aircraft acceptance, EIS preparation and planning daily operation.
- Other duties or projects assigned by management.
- At least 5 years or above Engineering / Maintenance or relevant experience
- Degree in Engineering or relevant diploma
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Assistant Engineer
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend