Assistant Manager, HR Business Partner
Job no: 494229
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources
- Build and maintain a strong and positive relationships with departmental leaders and HR practitioners in order to provide strategic advice regarding organizational and people-related strategies;
- Review the manpower planning with department and section heads and ascertain its justification to align with the business need before execution;
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process, manage the employee journey from onboarding, performance management, talent development and retention management;
- Manage and execute human resources related projects, exercises and implement various HR initiatives;
- Keep abreast of the recent development of HR practices, statutory requirements and make recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Review and implement the standardization of HR policies and procedures; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 6 years of people management experience gained in sizeable organisation, of which 2 years at supervisory level;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers;
- Strong business acumen, confident, self-motivated and detail-minded;
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem solving skills;
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and employee data;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required; and
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Supervisor, Human Resources Business Partner.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend