Supervisor, In Flight Product & Catering Operations
Job no: 494241
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Maintain quality performance of catering services provider , responsible for quality compliance and adhering to company standard
- Daily Operation monitoring ensure whole operation in smooth
- Prepare and update all the standard of inflight meal and transmit flight schedule information to all catering service providers cooperation with other operation departments
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations (CAD), applicable standards (including IOSA, ISO) and company requirements with regards to safety, security, quality, service.
- 3-5 years’ experience in caterer, mainly focus on catering operation section
- Post-Secondary graduate is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required - Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing - Sensitive in figures and capable of handling massive data - Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend