Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications
Job no: 493902
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Corporate Governance & Development
- Formulate integrated communications strategy for issues, corporate milestones and key events in Hong Kong and overseas; work with relevant teams on flawless execution
- Support issues management and crisis communications efforts; develop and refine crisis communications plans to ensure timely responses to operational issues, incidents or accidents to minimize impact to business and reputation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and provide strategic counsel based on internal guidelines and community sensitivities, to minimize potential risk to brand
- Prepare communications materials including speeches, Q&As, letters, leaflets, advertorials, social media messages, press releases, etc.
- Create engaging content to repurpose for various communications channels
- Coordinate the publication internal and external publications; work with in house stakeholders and external agencies on content production
- Oversee company’s CSR programmes and other community activities in Hong Kong to position airline as an inclusive and caring organization
- Proactively engage external stakeholders, including industry players, governments, NGOs, business associations, etc. to identify opportunities for partnerships or sponsorships.
- Engage and enhance relationship with media and social KOLs to amplify Hong Kong Airlines stories through interviews with senior management or key subject officers as well as contribute to storytelling.
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in PR/Communications; 2 years in managerial position preferably in a sizable company or agency for a global brand and understanding of travel industry
- Solid track record of managing effective PR – mainstream and digital for brand promotion and protection
- Possess leadership, strategic thinking, execution ability, teamwork and quick to adapt
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Related academic discipline in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing will be an advantage
- Experience in crisis communications will be an advantage
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend