Supervisor, Human Resources Shared Services
Job no: 493903
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Handle day-to-day human resources operations including but not limited to employee on-boarding support, document preparation, benefits management, employee mobility, leave management and employee data management.
- Maintain accurate employee record and ensure compliance with company standard.
- Assist in employment visa application and visa renewal.
- Assist team head to review and streamline the workflow with value-adding and efficiency enhancement.
- Support human resources related projects, exercises and initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal human resources teams to execute daily processes and procedures.
- Support in resolving employee's human resources related inquiries and cultivate customer-oriented culture.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience is preferred
- Solid experience in employment visa application and visa renewal
- Familiar with HRIS system
- Details-minded, self-motivated and must be a good team player
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and employee information
- Knowledge in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend