Supervisor / Officer, Data Analysis
Job no: 493921
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Route Control :
1.Determine demand forecasts to support inventory control operations.
2.Oversee the daily workflow on route management.
3.Communicate with commercial internal departments to formulate sales strategy.
4.Determine and execute demand and sales plan to achieve revenue target.
5.Perform any ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Group Management :
1.Monitor tour group fare and utilization rate.
2.Review group related policy and issue memo or notice.
3.Perform any ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Business Intelligence :
1. Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards
2. Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to support core business activities
3. Continuous improvement on data, reporting, visualisation and analysis projects
4. Conduct workshop or related training duties with other teams when assigned
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- University graduate or equivalent is an advantage
- Experience in airline reservation is an advantage
- Strong passion on Aviation Industry and willing to develop the career in aviation
- Able to work independently and as a good team player
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables / VBA / Power Query), SQL, Tableau (or other analytics tools such as PowerBI)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer, Data Analysis
- Fresh graduate welcomed
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend