Coordinator, Line Maintenance Control
Job no: 494064
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Monitor ground handling arrangement including weekly/daily flight schedule, adhoc and cancellation flights to ensure Aircraft on-time departure
- Assist LM to request the service providers to provider ground handling equipment or tooling support
- Inform and update flight schedule and daily flight movement to all parties concerned
- Liaise with both internal and external parties when any A/C accident/incidents, delay and AOG occurred.
- Support Maintenance Support team to outsource tooling and equipment under AOG
- Aircraft flight/maintenance limitation protection and effective applied.
- Other duties or projects assigned by management.
- 2 years Coordinator/ dock planner experience plus 1 years maintenance experience; or 4 years aircraft maintenance experience and 3 months OJT training on Coordinator/ dock planner
- Form 5/DSE or above
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good personality and demonstrate good teamwork.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend