Manager, Corporate Safety (Engineering Maintenance and Cabin)
Job no: 494075
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Corporate Safety, Quality Assurance & Security
- Closely liaise with HKCAD to fulfil all AOC regulatory requirements and MOR reporting criteria - Coordinate CAD MOR Meeting.
- Continuous development and enhancement of the company SMS in line with industry and regulatory best practices.
- Develop, facilitate and deliver safety training programs and education on Safety Management Systems.
- Analyse and risk assess all safety data and reports relating to Engineering and Cabin Related Matters; conduct investigations, follow up and mitigation of all Safety Reports including Mandatory Occurrence Reports (MOR) and other investigations and risk assessments or safety performance indicators.
- Monitor the operation, identify trends and communicate operational safety risks to Engineering Maintenance and Cabin Crew / Cabin Operations.
- Participate in E&M and SDD (SAG) Safety Action Group meetings, follow up actions including Agenda/Minutes preparation.
- Promote safety awareness throughout the airline and to our service providers in particular in the Engineering, Maintenance and Cabin Crew domain.
- Conduct safety hazard surveys and audits in high threat routes and ports. Maintenance base (MRO) inspections, aircraft and line observations.
- Monitor corrective actions and safety trends with updates on Safety Performance Indicators
- University education in an aviation related discipline or holder of aircraft technical license or commercial pilots license
- At least 10 years relevant aviation experience and 5 years experience in a similar role
- Formal training in Human Factors in Aviation and Fatigue Risk Management is an advantage
- Formal training in Safety Management Systems (SMS) is essential
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Practical knowledge and experience with safety databases essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English. Native English or other languages speakers are welcome. Candidates with proficiency in written and spoken Chinese will be an advantage.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend