Supervisor, Inflight Catering
Job no: 494161
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
• In-flight menu planning and development for all the destinations.
• Food and beverage budget planning and monitoring.
• Responsible for catering agreement negotiation, and internal approval process.
• To manage the suppliers’ day to day performance and ensure the performance is up to company’s expectation.
• Catering customer experience supervision.
• Catering event coordination.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in aviation catering industry, menu development and pricing experience is highly preferred.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese, Putonghua is required.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
• Team player and adaptable in a changing environment.
• Degree is preferred.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend