Engineer, Line Maintenance Control
Job no: 494244
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Responsible for communication and play the role of focus point between LM and TS, PPC, re-assess all job cards and evaluate the feasibility to frontline, feedback job card issue and follow the improvement status.
- Plan all fleets work card received from PPC to LM frontline, prepare all work cards’ tooling and spare’s availability in advance to improve LM performance efficiency.
- LM work short term planning, optimize the aircraft utilization to improve the LM efficiency.
- Review LM manpower arrangement and make alignment between manpower and man hour.
- Well control aircraft status to meet the operation requirement.
- Perform line maintenance and operation data analysis, find out current operation difficulties and make improvement as necessary.
- Complete other affairs which AM of LMMC or Line Operation Manager assigned.
- On-site check HKA and HKC aircrafts
- 7 years experiences (or above) in aircraft engineering & maintenance
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Strong analytical mind with sound organization and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend