- Formulate effective online & offline marketing strategy and implement marketing programs as to achieve the sales target
- Analyze the product features, market needs, sales data, consumer behaviour and the competitive environment of each of the products, including new route launch, business class, frequent flyer program and destination promotion etc.
- Being a headquarter role and to provide online and offline marketing strategic planning, design and budget control support for assigned outport sales offices in globe
- Assist with the communication concept development, copywriting, production support and media placement of product promotion with working closely with internal designers and external advertising and media agencies
- Assist with the planning, execution and evaluation of partnership and joint promotions, and explore new opportunities with potential partners
- Monitor the latest industry market trends and updates
- Assist with ad hoc duties and projects assigned by superiors
- University degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience in product marketing, digital communication, travel and/or aviation fields
- 1 year experience in digital or social media marketing is a must
- Good network with external parties for joint promotion and partnership
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to multi-task, and with a team-player attitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, reliable and independent, bringing a positive attitude and energy to the team
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request