Job no: 492611
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Branding and Customer Experience
- Responsible for shooting and editing highly inspiring video Formulate, educate and promote the company’s brand strategy
- Manage project with excellent attention to detail. Lead the pre-production; organize schedules, team and equipment.Position Hong Kong Airlines as a global brand with a growing network
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other creative team members
- Assist in marketing and design department for the design production
- Responsible for in house photo shooting
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in equivalent role; or other qualifications plus 7+ years relevant experience
- Ability as an excellent cameraman as well as the ability to direct a team
- Excellent knowledge, experience and natural interest in the latest filming equipment
- Highly fluent in Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Knowledge and experience in animation is a bonus
- Working knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator and good sense in graphic design
- Meticulous planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend