Job no: 492632
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Information Technology
- Collect and study the requirements for Big Data Platform from business departments of the Airlines. Establish and improve daily business reporting system
- Provide data support for company's operation decision-making, market strategy and so on. Provide data analysis support for business departments
- Build business analysis strategy, participate in the design, development and deployment of the Big Data Platform
- Complete more in-depth analysis of special data and analysis reports
- Provide improved optimization advice and business decisions, and enhance or create business value
- Bachelor's Degree or above, 3+ years of experience in data analysis, experience with airlines data model design or operations analysis is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical modelling is strongly preferred
- Familiar with the BI analysis tools, Tableau experience is preferred
- Familiar with the data model theory, have a moderate level programming skill, and be proficient in using SQL
- Strong communication and learning skills, quick familiarity with understanding complex business. With airline business knowledge is preferred
- Have good data sensitivity, logic analysis ability and report presentation ability
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is mandatory. Cantonese/ Mandarin preferred
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend