Job no: 492684
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Operations Management Trainee
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administration service including managing daily appointments, calendar, travel itinerary and meetings and preparing business correspondence.
- Handle all documents and maintain effective filing/ database management systems.
- Assist in managing payment requisition submission associated with operation expenditure and prepare related payment summary.
- Maintain integrity of building operation related documentation and correspondences including technical and contractual document.
- Handle enquiries and maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for both keys management and access card management of the whole building.
- Responsible for both meeting rooms and classrooms bookings and to maintain a proper logging system.
- Act as reliever for Customer Service Officer.
- Diploma or above in Business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant experience
- Good command of written / spoken English and Chinese
- Good Interpersonal/ communication / negotiation skills / PC knowledge
- Independently with self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional coaching, strategic consulting, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in executing talent management strategies.
- Strong business acumen reflecting active contributions to key business plans and decisions.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and apply policies and procedures.
- Mature, responsible, independent and detail-minded
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- Travel and air ticket discount
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend