Job no: 493711
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Receive and sort mails, co-mails, fax, and deliveries
- Make reservation and control use of conference rooms-rounded administrative support to the office
- Provide administrative support (E.g: Order toner, handling fedex and EMS statements, management A4 Papers etc. )
- Key, temp card and envelope management
- Answer telephone and direct calls
- Coordinate and organize ad-hoc projects
- Greet clients, visitors, and staff members
- Diploma holder or F.7 graduate
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in customer service or administration work
- Proactive and proficient in customer service and posses good telephone manner
- Chinese and English typing skills
- Responsible, benevolent, cheerful, mature
- Exceptional coaching, strategic consulting, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in executing talent management strategies.
- Strong business acumen reflecting active contributions to key business plans and decisions.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and apply policies and procedures.
- Mature, responsible, independent and detail-minded
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend