Supervisor, Operations Performance
Job no: 493733
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Design, monitor and execute the On-Time Performance Programme to drive the whole company for continuous improvement in operations
- Evaluate the seasonal schedules and give suggestions to Airline Planning Team for scheduling and optimization
- Conduct KPI analysis on the basis of stations and departments to fix internal defects
- Lead and coordinate the operational preparation of seasonal operations (Summer Operations, Typhoon Operations and Winter Operations)
- Monitor the utilization of slots and its compliance, and coordinate with other departments for improvements and optimization
- Investigate into the root causes of flight delays and disruption cases, and conduct case studies on major disruptions to drive other departments to improve their operational procedures
- Make recommendations through bench-marking other carriers' best practices to improve operation quality
- Conduct operations audit on HKG station (Hub Operations) and Outstations to ensure that the smoothness and efficiency of operations
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports for management review.
- Assist and coordinate with internal departments on the Operations Data Store (ODS) project
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Tertiary education or above (a bachelor's degree in aviation management or related disciplines would be an advantage)
- At least 5 years airlines / airports operations experience with at least 1 year on supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge of airlines / airports operations
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (including VBA, Excel Formula)
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese, and good command of Putonghua
- Able to work independently
- Capable to handle conflicts and arguments in reasonable manner
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend