Deputy General Manager, IT Infrastructure & Security
Job no: 493768
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Information Technology
- Plan and manage the cooperate network to ensure high availability network infrastructure work properly and support the business operation
- Plan and maintain the company IT hardware system, operating system backup, recover and ensure the stability of the systems
- Documentation of procedures, network changes, system change, upgrades and new implementations as appropriate. Follow IT procedures to track incident management, change management to ensure service meet SLA
- Manage vendors for hardware / software acquisition and services to ensure SLA is met; manage vendors for IT information security related covering policy, process and technology
- Consolidate and promotion IT information security in the company by defining and building IT security policy framework, standard, guidelines;
- Define, promote and manage IT information security programme, Make sure IT governance, audit and compliance requirements are met
- Share technical expertise, providing mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Information Security or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT related functions and 5 years in management role
- Flexible and ability to work under tight timelines
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese, and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend