Supervisor, Human Resources Shared Services
Job no: 493771
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Act as key interface with individual employee and take care of major aspects of employee life cycle
- Handle day-to-day human resources operations including but not limited to employee on-boarding support, payroll and benefits management, employee mobility, leave management and employee data management
- Support human resources related projects, exercises and various initiatives
- Collaborate with internal human resources teams to execute daily processes and transactions
- Support in resolving employee's human resources related inquiries and cultivate customer-oriented culture
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience
- Well versed in Employment and other relevant regulations
- Sensitive in figures and capable of handling massive data
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
What we offer:
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend