Supervisor, Ground Services
Job no: 493774
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- To assist in outstation training related issues
- Promote interactive and innovative ways for passenger check-in process (e.g. upgrade of CUSS system)
- Responsible for co-ordination with other departments/partnership airlines to facilitate the set-up and management of IATCI (Interline Traffic Agreement Check-in)
- Liaise with DCS (Departure Control System) provider to keep on improving DCS and develop new/innovative functions to satisfy our customers expectation
- Conduct station audits to ensure all outstations comply with Company standards
- Provide regular assessments for the performance of outstation staff
- To monitor, support and review disruptions handling procedures for HKA network
- Responsible for the management, supervision, safety and security of work to ensure the compliance of laws, regulations, applicable standards and company requirements.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting hazards and occurrences to management.
- Co-ordinate and arrange meetings with different departments to streamline daily operations
- Launch continuous improvement projects on operation with innovative ideas
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by management
- Tertiary education or equivalent, bachelor’s degree holder will be an advantage
- 4 years or above relevant experience in aviation industry
- Strong analytical thinking skills and stress resistant
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to travel when required
- Less experience may be considered as Officer, Ground Services
What we offer:
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/career
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend