Officer, Quality Assurance
Job no: 493775
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Responsible for the maintenance of records, correspondences, and official documents pertaining or relevant to Ground Operations Department
- Categorize, organize, store, retrieve and archive departmental records and documents
- Verify completeness and correctness of forms, correspondences and documents
- Perform printing, scanning, archiving and organizing of digital copies of documents
- Support administration tasks in the Ground Operations Department
- Monitor and manage the staff's training validity and qualifications according to regulatory and company requirements
- Schedule and maintain the inspections / audits schedules and reports as per the planned and approved schedule in order to maintain a close monitoring on the operations conducted by outsourced service providers.
- Participate in the internal audits and inspections with GOP auditors, and assist on the audit reports / follow up actions in order to be compliance with the Company Quality Management System
- Tertiary education in any disciplines
- One year relevant experience is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese; Good command of Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail-minded, sensitive in handling performance data and confidential documents
- Basic concepts on document control and record-keeping
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Quality Assurance.
What we offer
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend