Officer, Crew Rostering
Job no: 493776
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Maintain sufficient and updated knowledge on applicable legal, regulatory and company requirements as well as the directive from Manager, Rostering concerning Roster production and crew utilization
- Maintain understanding of all guideline, work procedure and practice issued by the Manager, Rostering
- Proactively handle and provide legal and cost-effective solution for crew rostering issues
- Participate in on-the-job developing program to enhance the competency for handling rostering query & crew resources and the ability in coaching.
- Ensure crew-manning levels and proposed flight schedules are compatible within the Company Flight Time Limitations scheme
- Prepare and retain monthly summary report of crew duty assignments, duty time, standby and sickness;
- Study proposed changes and/or additional schedule provided by Airline Planning
- Coordinate with others department (SDD, FOP, COM) to ensure smooth interaction
- Produce Crew roster on-time every month
- Tertiary education in any disciplines
- One year relevant experience is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication skill
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Crew Rostering.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend