Assistant Manager / Manager, Digital Marketing
Job no: 493779
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Overall social media and digital strategy across the globe
- Global management of HKA’s social media accounts, support issue management
- Analyze individual products’ features, market needs, sales data, consumer behavior, and the competitive environment to formulate respective marketing strategy and activities
- Assist the General Manager to execute marketing activities such as communications, concepts development, copywriting, production support, media placements and digital marketing intelligence of featured product promotions; Work closely with internal designers and external agencies to ensure the targeted ROI is achieved
- Provide regular reports with recommendations for optimization on business performance, market intelligence, and program effectiveness
- Assist in performance analysis from all digital channels to generate insights and recommendations for internal customers
- Global social media KOL engagement
- Bachelor Degree holder in Creative Media, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Proven track record in content marketing, digital marketing and handling online acquisition campaigns including SEO, SEM, display banner, social media and mobile marketing. Preferably 5+ years hands on digital marketing experience, especially on performance marketing
- Working in travel / hospitality industry, digital marketing agencies or MNC regional marketing role is a plus
- Knowledge of web analytics tools/software (GA, Webtrends or others) is required
- Strong understanding on current digital marketing trends and best practices across the region
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills, leadership and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What we offer:
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend