Officer, Facilities and Operations
Job no: 493786
Work type: Contract
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Aviation Training Centre, Facility Management
We have an excellent career opportunity for an aspired Facility Management professional to join us and be part of a team managing a world-class aviation training facility in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for customer service arrangement and day-to-day reception of visitors, trainees, etc.
- Responsible for room and facilities bookings, fully understand of meeting rooms / training room set up capabilities and technical abilities
- Support the building operation and day-to-day management of supporting services (i.e. cleaning, landscaping, training pool management, car park management, catering services and shuttle bus services etc.)
- Actively follow up requests/complaints from clients, report problems to Superior if needed
- Attend and escalate any emergency situation to Superior and assist to prepare incident report
- Responsible for access control arrangement and report to Superior
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the CCTV surveillance system
- Deliver on site duties for all situations related to inclement weather conditions /emergency, safety and health matters. (e.g. black rainstorm, typhoon, fire, outbreak of disease, etc.)
- Complete ad-hoc tasks which is assigned by superior
- A recognized diploma or above in a related discipline
- Good experience in interpersonal communications and problem-solving capability in a team-work environment or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of related working experience will be an added plus
- Experience in management of fire drills and fire escape procedures will be an added plus
- Ability to form small task force for ad-hoc problem solving in a training environment would be an invaluable asset
The position is under the employment conditions and services of the Hong Kong Airlines Aviation Training Centre Ltd. in a one-year renewable terms.
What we offer
We offer an attractive employment package including medical, free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunities Employers. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend