• Maintain and update the OMC Manual/OTP Policy.
• Organize New Routes Launch Preparation Meeting, drop down meeting minutes and follow up on post-meeting actions
• Coordinate with GOP, FOP, SDD, ENG, PRO, CGD, CSD, COM, CGO, FIN, HR&A department to ensure each new route launching/new aircraft acceptance preparation phase is completed and meeting its target date, collecting each of these department feedback and report to DGM, OMC for making further decision if a remedy action is required or not if its target date cannot be met.
• Perform New Routes Pre-Launch Station Inspection and publish the station inspection report if required.
• Perform cross-check on each phase of each seasonal scheduling and coordinate with airline planning to adjust the unreasonable block time and ground time, monitor and follow up the adjustment progress.
• Develop, maintain, and update the HKA on time performance data analysis system
• Maintain and update the overall HKA on time performance data on each day including Passenger flights data and Cargo flights data
• Investigate each delay flight, count into the GOP, FOP, SDD, ENG, PRO, COM, CGO department and outstation KPI, request the related department/outstation to provide report and solution, follow up on their remedy action to prevent similar case from happening
• Review the operation quality of each operation process regarding the on-time performance aspect and making suggestion to related department.
• Monitor each outstation cabin door close on time performance and count into the KPI, request the related outstation to provide report and solution, follow up on their remedy action to improve their on-time door close performance.
• Perform airport OTP audit and report to DGM, OMC
• Provide OTP data/OTP Analysis report/HKG frontal bay rate/Outstation door close OTP data and analysis report on HKA/HNA/HAGSL department request.
• Monitor the smoothness of airport data provided by HKG airport and coordinate with AAHK.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors
• Produce weekly, monthly, and annual OTP report
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Form FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License or equivalent.
• Thorough knowledge of operation control and flight dispatch relevant to the AOC.
• Good understanding of the regulatory authority set up and workflows in PRC.
• At least 5 years' experience in airline operations.
• Require basic aeronautical knowledge.
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin. Testing of the English standard will be made via academic qualification.
• Knowledge in Word, Excel (including VBA, Formula), PowerPoint.
• Capable to handle conflict and settle argument in a reasonable manner.
• Able to work independently.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.