Officer, Inventory Control (Aircraft Component)
Job no: 493812
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Monitor the stock level and carry out inventory provisioning
- Spare Components Stock Planning for both current fleet and new delivered aircraft
- Conduct the component repair management
- Warranty claim to manufacturer for unserviceable component based on technical analysis
- Monitor all the repair order and warranty repair order
- Communicate with suppliers and repair shops for any discrepancy or poor performance for the repaired component
- Suppliers management and evaluation in accordance with HKCAD regulations
- Select the propriety supplier and repair vender as per the company’s policy
- Component reliability management
- Surplus component evaluation and perform the following deployment
- Support any AOG requirement for the fleet
- Holder of engineering or business degree
- 1-3 years experience on aircraft component control or aviation related experience
- Familiar with aircarft structure & system & Aircraft spare component is an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking skills, and stress resistant
- Strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to travel when required
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend