Officer, Integrated Operations Control Centre (IOCC)
Job no: 493813
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Support IOCC to maintain the standards of operations to ensure a safe, efficient, and economical operations control.
- Adherence to rules, procedures, and legal requirements as stipulated in operations manuals and required by the authority.
- Assist Supervisor and DM IOCC to perform daily routine operations of IOCC.
- Maintain data accuracy in operations control system and timely update the required information.
- Timely update and provide adequate operations data to Supervisor and DM IOCC, including but not limited to Meteorological data, CFP data, NOTAM, Crew FTL data, and information filtering for OCC team.
- Liaise and collect necessary information and data from various working partners within IOCC and other departments.
- Report to Supervisor and DM IOCC when situation develops which may impair safety, schedule integrity, and operations of the airlines.
- Perform clerical duties, including but not limited to Duty Log entry, monitor ops control e-mail inbox, and answering phone calls.
- Issue necessary message for flight schedule change, Daily Aircraft Deployment Message, and Daily Movement Summary.
- Conduct duties assigned by GM IOCC and DM IOCC as required.
- HKCEE/DSE or above
- Proficiency in PC operation, Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Possess of driving license 1 & 2 preferred but not essential
- 1-2 years experience in airport operation or aircraft handling
- Experience in aircraft dispatch preferred but not essential
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend