Officer, Financial Accounting
Job no: 493840
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
This role provides direct support to the Finance department and maintains day-to-day accounting and financing activities in a timely and efficient manner, including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, Processing Payment, etc.
- Prepare accounting entries such as invoice, payment and GL;
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statement of outstations;
- Prepare payment for the outstanding invoice;
- Prepare the internal reports for management purposes;
- Handle the tax issues in all aspects (both HK and outstations);
- Assist the month/year-end closing;
- Assist in new station opening in finance aspect; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Diploma holder or above in accounting or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 1-year accounting experience
- Good analytical skills and detail-minded
- Proficiency in PC & MS Office applications
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Possess professional qualification acquired from HKICPA / ACCA / CPAA would be an advantage
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend