Supervisor/ Officer, HR Shared Services
Job no: 493841
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
If you are looking for a career that has contribution to the business by delivering unique people experience to our employees and be a human resources professional in future, this is a good opportunity to embark on a Human Resources career. This role will act as key interface to individual employees and take care of major aspects of employee life cycle.
- Handle day-to-day human resources operations including but not limited to employee on-boarding support, document preparation, benefits management, employee mobility, leave management and employee data management;
- Support human resources-related projects, exercises and various initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal human resources teams to execute daily processes and procedures;
- Support in resolving employee's human resources-related inquiries and cultivate customer-oriented culture; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree holder is preferred
- Positive, details-minded, people-oriented and must be a good team player
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and employee information
- Knowledge in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend