Job no: 493852
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
Reporting to General Manager, Administration, this role is responsible for day-to-day administration management at corporate level, including but not limited to facility and vehicle management, office leasing and renovation, and office equipment maintenance, etc. This is a hands-on position that leads a team to support all of our business units.
- Manager all contracts and facilities administration of all office locations and sites;
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and landlords;
- Manage company vehicles including license renewal, maintenance, and insurance coverage;
- Oversee and organise office renovation, relocation and decoration of related projects;
- Conduct regular audit of occupation safety and health of workplace conditions; and ensure compliance with legislation;
- Manage office equipment contracts and maintenance;
- Prepare and manage departmental budget;
- Review and maintain administration team manual; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder is preferred
- 8 years’ experience relevant office administration experience
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)/ Fire safety is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and good project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and good team leading experience
- Good knowledge in MS Office application
- Good command of spoken and written English
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend