Officer, Crew Control
Job no: 493864
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Ensure Company flights are properly crewed in accordance with CAD371 and Company rules & procedures
- Maintain sufficient and updated knowledge on applicable legal, regulatory and company requirements as well as the directive from Manager Crew Operations concerning the daily operations in Crew Control
- Maintain a sound understanding of all guidelines, work procedures and practices issued by the Manager Crew Operations
- Handle and provide legal and cost-effective solutions proactively for crew rostering issues encounter on shift
- Responsible for crew resources and manpower management on daily basis
- Report any abnormalities to Supervisor on shift for further guidance and resolution
- Perform shift duty as stipulated on Crew Control shift task or as directed by Supervisor on shift
- Communicate with flight crew & cabin crew on duty adjustment and ad-hoc arrangement
- Support all improvement projects in Crew Control team
- Tertiary education in any disciplines
- One year relevant experience is preferred
- Excellent spoken English and Chinese; Good command of Putonghua
- Proficiency in communication
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Crew Control.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend