Assistant Manager, Branding
Job no: 493919
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Lead the development of the brand strategy, brand identity and brand communications guidelines, consistently build brand image and grow its value
- Lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects/programs with good business acumen, business planning from strategy development to execution, to drive the top and bottom-line growth for our brand.
- Ensure all advertising, communications, promotion materials, marketing activities and any brand visual / design are consistent and comply with the company identity, promise and values.
- Manage and develop brand building strategies, marketing and communication plans for assigned category
- Lead market research to understand consumer needs and behaviours, identify right brand positioning in market
- Identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development
- Conduct market research and data analysis, draw insights and propose business actions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, branding or related disciplines
- 5 years+ experience in sizable and multinational enterprises, including 3 years experience in management position
- Good sense of branding
- Rich in branding basic knowledge
- Familiar with global markets area
- Have experience in planning management and implementation of global campaign
- Have strong aesthetic ability
- Good command in both Chinese and English
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend