Senior Mechanic/ Mechanic, Line Maintenance
Job no: 493928
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Carry out the schedule maintenance work (daily check, weekly check). Ensure the work has been performed in accordance with approved maintenance data, tooling and equipment that are fit for the intended use.
- Carry out the assigned work under engineer instruction.
- Provide technical assistant to aircraft.
- Coordinate with engineer for aircraft trouble shooting.
- Report to shift supervisor when they became aware they have made an error or in other abnormal situation.
- Perform push-back and towing for aircraft.
- Carry out other work assignment from direct superiors.
- HKCEE/DSE or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of aircraft maintenance experience;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work;
- Fair speaking in English;
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty.
- Candidate with less experience will considered as Mechanic, Line Maintenance
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend