Officer, Management Accounting
Job no: 494038
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Handle all budget related matters, including department budget query, evaluate the budget application, budget rejection and budget variance report.
- Prepare assigned monthly reports & schedules for data analysis purpose.
- Assist in cost verification of cost centers to cross-check the budget usage and report the abnormal cases.
- Assist in budget system related matters, including system error report, system enhancement, user acceptance test, etc.
- Assist in participating the tender organized by company departments.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree or above in accounting or related discipline is preferred;
- 1 - 2 years of experiences in accounting & budget management; experiences in Airlines finance analysis, including traffic figures, airlines revenue, operating costs, expenditures and the route performance analysis model would be an advantage;
- Good analytical skills and detail-minded;
- Proficiency in PC & MS Office applications;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend