Assistant Engineer, Production Planning and Control (Fleet Planning) (1-Year Contract)
Job no: 494043
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Schedule the maintenance work ahead to meet maintenance requirements.
- Handover the Maintenance work to Maintenance Planning Assignment in a timely manner for the maintenance required to be accomplished.
- Prepare, collect and update maintenance data and document in maintenance system.
- Coordinate with MRO to carry out maintenance work in time.
- Coordinate with different department to ensure maintenance work accomplished at proper time.
- Other duties or projects assigned by Manager.
- At least 2 years or above Engineering / Maintenance or relevant experience.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant diploma is preferred.
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend