Coordinator, Maintenance Services
Job no: 494051
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Assist Controller, Maintenance Control to the control and monitor of efficiency and safe coordination in maintenance operations to provide technical support for all line stations.
- Monitor Airman System and report abnormal events to Controller and Engineer.
- Independently handle simple delay cases.
- Maintain continuous liaison with local maintenance service providers for on-going maintenance task and operation arrangement.
- Provide chronological log to record all details for technical delay or AOG cases.
- Monitor, update and distribute Acceptable Deferred Defect /Cabin Acceptable Deferred Defect status.
- Maintain continuous liaison with Flight Operation while providing current and continuous reports of general technical status of all aircraft fleets.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work.
- Work well under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Form 5/DSE or above
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend