Officer, Aircraft On Ground Desk
Job no: 494079
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Aircraft on Ground Desk materials support.
- Critical materials support.
- Organize daily operation.
- Input data into AOG support system and update the information to FOCC/MCS.
- Prepare the daily operation report and organize daily operation briefing meeting.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in materials supply and inventory control is preferred.
- Good analytical thinking skills, logical thinking and stress-resistance.
- Good communication skills and commercial acumen.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
- Holder of engineering or business degree.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend